Wednesday 18 July 2012

My new aquarium setup - july

Hi guys, since this is my new journey on aquarium, the 1st thing i have to do is set-up my aquarium (aprox 7.7 gallons). This is a small tank, often this is a very good starting for beginner...but actually it's quite harder to take care of, if u don't have filter. 

By the way, I will share more knowledge about taking care of the small tank (which is under 10 gallons), in the future post. 


This is my last year (2011) aquarium photo.
Fish: Neon tetra, red platy and
Decoration: fake colorfull plant
.
.
.
then here comes my 2012 july aquarium set-up (just 
cory cat is searching for food...(this cory cat follow me since last year until now!)

Fishes: 5 red eye tetra , 1 small cory cat (not in photo), 1 small catfish , 2 baby guppies (also cant see in photo)
Decoration: white rock & some bigger stones (to create a natural enrivonment)
 ~RED EYE~
(some fins are wounded, because of the fights)


It seems like less fishes right? yeah...but SOON I will add more fish into my aquarium, so stay tuned! and dont FORGET to follow my blog. (it just take u few seconds~) Thanks!

HAPPY FISH DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment